- The Usability Award is the first prize for user-oriented products in Germany to focus explicitly on consumers and the economy. User-oriented design and user experience are key factors for leading brands and highly competitive products. They are attractive subjects for the press, trade and public alike. A disctinction in those fields provides great communication value that will support you to position a prized product or solution on the international market.
- All nominated products are presented in a special exhibition during IFA, the world’s leading trade show for consumer electronics und home appliances in Berlin. Your product will benefit from a singular B2B platform: more than 240,000 visitors, 5.900 journalists, 1.538 exhibitors from over 100 nations (source: IFA, 2014).
- Award Winners are announced during IFA, adding a high level of publicity.
- A several week long public online voting process for the Public Choice Award (proclaimed in November) supports broad communication of your product to a vast audience.
- Our media partners ensure broad public attention with announcements and after reports.
- Product submission and participation in the nomination round are free of charge. Participation fees apply only to products nominated for the competition and the special exhibition at IFA.
- All nominated and awarded products gain right of use to the appropriate titles and logos for the entire lifetime of each distinguished product solution.